VBubbles is a free trial software application from the Basic VB VB DotNet subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, French and it was last updated on 2005-03-25. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP.
VBubbles offers user-friendly project versions management, visual tools for component changes overview and code history, compiled files log and code locking, development time tracking and other powerful productivity tools.
It provides better comfort, increases productivity and facilitates shared development.
A Visual Basic project is made of many files that may be stored in different folders and, sometimes, ared shared among different projects.
Even if you develop a single-version project, it may be uneasy to create secure backups or move your project onto an other computer. And it's quite impossible to manage different versions of a project without using some esoteric and expensive software...
That's the sad truth, but... The bubbles arrived !
A bubble is an unique database file that encapsulate all your project files and more.
It precisely contains :
- your projects group file,
- your project(s) file(s),
- all the files described in your project(s) file(s) ,
- and any other files required by your development (bitmap, databases,...)
Actually, a bubble is much more than a single container.
We could describe it as a file library that stores critical informations which allows VBubbles to :
- manage an unlimited number of versions,
- create intuitive views of your project's history,
- line-by-line compare any versions of any components,
- presents comprehensive informations about references, objects, procedures and API declarations,
- logs and store compiled files
- tracks development times.
VBubbles (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.14 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 125 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.